So I was surfing the web and was looking for hair styles for me to have for my wedding, and I found the style I want, but in the process I also found what kind of music I want to sing and then kind of sound I want to a degree...Here is a sort of taste of it. It's Emmy Rossum and I love this song, I find it absolutely beautiful and that's what I want to do with my singing so I'm really excited to share it!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG this is the same lady who was in ''Day After Tomorrow'' and she's going to be in the upcoming ''Dragonball Z'' film. I didn't know she was so multi-talented as an actress-singer. This is a beautiful song. I was sitting here as the song was playing, embracing those piano notes.I can understand now why you enjoy this song.
ReplyDeletethe words in this song are great the meaning behind each word has so much power and strength. great choice and once again, congrats on the engagement! hope only for the best with you and him.
ReplyDeleteI know that girl, yah she was in the "day after tomorrow" and i dont know abuot "drangonball Z" She should just stick to singing. This song is great, and congratulation on getting engaged.
ReplyDelete