Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BRAVO!!



So ok..I am in this band and our name is Bravo. Our style of music is mostly funk, blues, rock. And I am sooo pumped!!! Because we are working with a publications dude and a manager, and a vocal coach and tons of other people who are helping to make up FAMOUS!!! OMG!!! And we as a band there are 7 of us all together) might have a chance to go to Cali to promote us further when we are known more in Chicago!!! This is sooo exciting!!! And I am so happy that this is happening in my life! Everything is turning out for the better and I couldn't be happier!! So when we have gigs you all have to come and see us! We could us all the support we can get!! YAY LIFE!! I mean I still would like to do my own thing eventually and on the side as well, I mean that's harder and I just need to get together with someone to make beats and stuff to my lyrics and help me put together lyrics and put out demo's and stuff! So if there is anyone out there that knows someone who could do that for me I would greatly appreciate feedback. = ) So yeah that's life up to this point...And man is it getting exciting. Here are some pics of us at our first and last gig as Bravo 1...

1 comment:

  1. hey you're joining a band. that's fantastic!! it's great to hear that you're finding alternate ways to enjoy performing rather than being stuck in some silly American Idol competition cause you were right, it is a joke.
    A combination of funk, blues, and rock would be an excellent choice for your band cause infamous bands like Maroon 5 are known for that style and i can see your band incorporating those sounds of music also. If i was an experienced learner in sound production, i would love to help you out, but as you probably know, i'm still a beginner in the audio field.
    I'll be looking forward to one of Bravo's gigs so i wish the band great success from Chicago, Hollywood

    ReplyDelete