I can't ever really decipher what I'm truly running from
Life?
Love?
Change?
Hurt?
You.
That's always a statement ,never a question.
Why do I constantly run from an imaginary four letter word that could quite
possibly make me happy for once?
Maybe it's you I'm holding on to and can't let go....
Maybe I don't really love you in the complete sense of the word..?..
Maybe I am in love...With the devil...
It's funny though now that I think about it...
And maybe I'm not running at all I'm Changing...
Changing right in front of your eyes and you can't even see it
Or you do and you can't accept the fact that I am this entirely different person
and she was right...you don't need me.
No wait I know who I am but you obviously don't.....Who Does for that matter.
Oh "if YOU are the answer we surely are going to hell"....
THEN AGAIN YOU ARE THE DEVIL...
But
he's Not...
So am I just scared of being "saved" or actually being loved by someone "TRUE"?
?
Or am I petrified of lossing you because you I do love?
Maybe...I'm
Truly, possibly, entirely, surely scared and actually petrified....
But hey if you could love me really this should make sense to you....
At least like it does me.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment