Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Getting Married!!!!

I'm getting married on June 11, 2011 to the most amazing man I have and will ever have met.  
His name is Frank and he makes me the happiest person in the world. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for him and he wouldn't do for me. I would go to the ends of the world just to hear him say my name. I've known Frank for 6 years now and any moment without him near hurts me more than anything could possibly. I knew from the moment that we met I couldn't live my entire life without him I belong with him and him with me.  Our relationship and how we came to be is a complicated one but, we are together none the less and I wouldn't have it any other way. He makes me happy and helps me make my dreams come true.  I may be young but when a love like this comes into your life hold on to it and never let it go. Never let anyone tell you that what you are doing because you love someone is wrong.... Thats what happened to me and I ignored them and am happy....<3
Well...thats my love rant for now because I can go on forever talking about him....= )
So thats my life up till now I suppose....

2 comments:

  1. Well congratulations. I'm glad to hear that you found true love at such a young age and that nothing could get in between you and Frank cause love is such a rare feeling that no one should take for granted once they found it. i wish you and Frank many years of happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...I was reading your blog and when I read this post, it actually brought a smile across my face, because it's so good to hear when someone has found someone that means the world to them. I think you're so right when you where talking about even though you're young, it really doesn't matter. I completely agree with you, because I've had people tell me you're too young to be in a serious relationship or that you still have your whole life to live and find love. But whose to say that you haven't already enjoyed your single years or whatever, so now you're ready to make that commitment. You can't put an age on love, and I think by you following your heart, will benefit you and your relationship. Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete