
Where you really here? Did you ever care about me love? Or did I wander into a dream about you? When I try to push back the memories they break through in my head and begin to scream oh…oh you. I know I was just a temporary score. A silly girl who stumbled through your door oh love oh you. I guess I wandered in to far. N sure. I probably fell for your guitar. Oh, but you need to know.
Chorus I: Did you love me? That I need to know. I need that reassurance; I need a cure, for this temporary state of living. Just come on fool my heart. Tell me a lie to keep me living.
You're the devil in my heart. You're the reason my life's always falling apart. And your constant screaming into the microphone is stuck in my head all damn daylong. All I was looking for was a feeling of not being alone but with you I lost I became cold, I was truly alone.
Chorus II: Just tell me you love me! That I need to hear. I need your acceptance, I need your fix. Come on! Fool my heart for one last time. Tell me, tell me you love me so I can stay alive tell me a lie.
I guess I needed to feel strong. But I became weak. And it's true I still fell in love with you. Dam! God Damn its true I never really did get through to you. Cause you where never really here only the phantom of your silhouette. No you where never really here, your just a figment of what we could have had. No you where never really here. I was just a pawn in your game a foolish girl you put to shame.
Chorus III: I Love You! That's all I need to hear. That's all I need to numb the pain. Just fake it. You're good at it anyway those three word's you always played. Do it again, say it one last time. I don't even care just cross that line. Lie to me to keep me alive for one more night. Tell me a lie.
***By the way YES I do write all my own "music" and "poetry" And they are all color coated for a reason is you look back to one of my prior blogs on my inspiration I believe and you can see who all the songs are wrote for. = ) ****

No comments:
Post a Comment