Music is the air I breath, my safe haven, my rock.
Music is my flow, my beat, the rhythm in which my heart beats.
Music is my reason, my life, my soul.
Music is my best friend, my lover, my man.
Love is my drive, my passion, my energy.
Love is the air I breath, my safe haven, my rock.
Love is my flow, my beat, the rhythm in which my heart beats.
Love is my reason, my life, my soul.
Love is my best friend, my lover, my man.
He is my drive, my passion, my energy.He is the air I breath, my safe haven, my rock.
He is my flow, my beat, the rhythm in which my heart beats.
He is my reason, my life, my soul.
He is my best friend, my lover, my man.
He gives me the music that ignites my soul and sets our love on fire.
He is my first love, my last love, my Frank.


No comments:
Post a Comment