Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm sorry.....

You said you loved me but you always pushed me back.
I told you I loved you and you clung on for dear life.
You smothered me and I couldn't see the road ahead..
What was I suppose to do?
You said you needed me so I stayed behind.
I said I needed you and you left me on my own slowly dying.
I wanted to be with you but you didn't really see me till the end.
What was I suppose to do?
I ran to you, you held your arms open just so far.
You ran to me and I had open arms.
I wanted you to do that for me but you couldn't so
What was I suppose to do?
You said I was a disappointment, that I didn't care about us
Because life for me was changing for the better and you couldn't
Take the stars falling to my feet so
What was I suppose to do.
He came into my life again and did all you couldn't.
What was I suppose to do?
It was the day after that one day you wanted and I couldn't give it to
You I couldn't stay, I had to let you go

And I am Sorry, But not sorry I said Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment