I never thought I’d see your face again
and i never thought i’d get to hear your voice again
oh i never thought that I’d get to love you again
but now you're here standing in front of me
saying that you have always loved me
*After all these years of waiting, not being whole constantly changing,
not really fitting in, lost and trying to be completely me again.
i’m glad you found me here barely breathing you picked me up and put me
together baby I’m not completely sure where life may take me but I’m glad I’m
here with you.
You tore down my walls when i saw you smile.
You make my life shine with a single whisper in my ear
You’re never tainted no and you’re always waiting near.
*After all these years of waiting, not being whole relentlessly changing,
not really fitting in, lost and trying to be completely me again.
i’m glad you found me here barely breathing you picked me up and put me
together baby I’m not completely sure where life may take me but I’m glad I’m
here with you.
You never ask for much at all
You’re always with me when my backs against the wall
You picked me up when I was lying breathless on the floor
*After all these years of waiting, not being whole constantly changing,
never fitting in, misplaced and not completely being me.
You found me here barely breathing you picked me up and put me
together baby. I’m not completely sure where life may take me but I’m glad I’m going through it with you. All I need is you.
and i never thought i’d get to hear your voice again
oh i never thought that I’d get to love you again
but now you're here standing in front of me
saying that you have always loved me
*After all these years of waiting, not being whole constantly changing,
not really fitting in, lost and trying to be completely me again.
i’m glad you found me here barely breathing you picked me up and put me
together baby I’m not completely sure where life may take me but I’m glad I’m
here with you.
You tore down my walls when i saw you smile.
You make my life shine with a single whisper in my ear
You’re never tainted no and you’re always waiting near.
*After all these years of waiting, not being whole relentlessly changing,
not really fitting in, lost and trying to be completely me again.
i’m glad you found me here barely breathing you picked me up and put me
together baby I’m not completely sure where life may take me but I’m glad I’m
here with you.
You never ask for much at all
You’re always with me when my backs against the wall
You picked me up when I was lying breathless on the floor
*After all these years of waiting, not being whole constantly changing,
never fitting in, misplaced and not completely being me.
You found me here barely breathing you picked me up and put me
together baby. I’m not completely sure where life may take me but I’m glad I’m going through it with you. All I need is you.

That's a very beautiful message that this song is pointing out. A girl is feeling odd cause her lover is out of mind and out of sight, but when he's back in her life, she feels like she can be her happy and normal self again but she doesn't know what lies in the future for the both of them because another obstacle might get in between the both of them that caused the lost of contact in the first place. Does that sums it up?
ReplyDeleteWow! That was beautiful Samantha! Did you write that? I like how it's completely relatable. I feel that a lot of relationships always have some form of twist in it. Or one person feels torn, or eventually feels torn. Not saying that all relationships are like that, but I know I have experienced a few of them myself, and I know a few friends of mine that have also. Is this something that is hit home for you?
ReplyDeleteHey Girl,
ReplyDeleteThere is an energy within you that seems to come out in your writing. I can tell you are really passionate about this topic, and as a reader, I am interested in learning more about your passion. It would be super awesome if you could post a video or audio of you performing on your blog. Don't be shy :) Great work so far, and I wish you all the luck.
Your song is sooo beautiful! Im shocked at how well put together your lyrics are and i love the chorus.I can totally feel the what the girl is going through which is so great. Most songs I like are because of the lyrics and meaning then it is really about the actual song! I think music unites people because its one thing that everyone in the world likes even though individually the choice of music is different. So for you to have the gift of not only singing the music but making it is awsome! I am soo curious now that i know the lyrics are wonderful, to hear the actaul song..as i have said many times before i want to hear you sing !!! I cant wait to hear it! I know that if you put your heart in it you will be the star you aspire to be!!! GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDelete