Saturday, February 14, 2009

Me and My Talents?

Ok so I wasn't sure about how to go about writing this blog because well I really hate talking about myself but I guess I should start any way. Foe the most part when it comes to singing I think I'm pretty good. I mean I can hold and sing notes most others can't, which I guess is a very good thing. I know I'm not the best singer in the world but I'm decent enough to know that I will make it in the world. I honestly don't know what else to say. Like I'm a singer. And I'm strong enough to know that I will make it in the world as one.

1 comment:

  1. Well ma'am! I would LOVE to hear you sing! So if you have anything you can post that would be awesome! And just think, don't feel that your cocky, or anything, by talking about yourself. I am the same way, but I never realize things until I say it out loud, in a negative and positive way. If that makes any sense lol. But just keep that positive attitude! It'll get you far and keep you strong!

    ReplyDelete