Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just a few things that are on my mind....

God!!!! School is soo frustrating!! Life is so0o damn frustrating!!! Picking classes for next year is the biggest hastle and it shouldn't be that way you know!!! Ugh!!! I had to go through so much shit in order to just get cleared for registration, which I don't wan to get into, Oh and I don't know where the hell I'm going to live next semester!!! You know why??? Because this greedy ass school wants like $500 up front in order for you to just sign a fucking contract. That is SOOO inconvenient!1 Does it look like I have that kind of money?? Uh, NO! .....eh!
What else...I feel like shit!! I don't know if I'm sick or if it's allergies or what so I'm all hopped up on drugs so I don't get sick and if it is allergies they'll go away. Oh, my band is falling apart. But I don't even wan to get into that mess. Huh....On a lighter note schools almost over and that is awesome!! I can't wait for summer, just as soon as the weather stops being a bitch. lol.
And wedding planning is coming about quite nicely if I may say. I love my man, he has helped me out soo much with the wedding details and such. It's nice to have him around to help. Other than that I guess life is good. I can't complain too much I suppose. YAY LIFE!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely wish that registration was how it was in the 70's. Kids would get like a punch card and visit certain desks to sign up for classes. It sounds so easy! I know exactly how you feel though, I have no idea where I'm going to live after the summer and it's pretty scary, not to mention I still have a registration hold on my oasis account to register anyway. Ugh!!! I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I feel like I'm going through the same kind of thing with the shittiness (is that a word) of school and life. Im stressed about school and getting my assignments in on time, plus work, plus this after school thing im in. it's just so much harder than high school (im a freshmen :)). and i'm not sure where im gonna live either. me and my friends have been looking for apartments but many landlords are iffy about students, which is understandable. i just wish it would be easier...

    ReplyDelete